Terms & Conditions
Our terms and Conditions apply to all sales, a copy of which can be requested from us at any time. Some terms to be aware of that pertain to delivery, warranty, returns and refunds.
Confirmation of order
Once your order is placed a representative from Ergomotion will contact the Customer to confirm:
- Product and accessories ordered.
- Delivery address.
- Delivery time frame.
- Answer any questions the Customer may have.
- A representative from Ergomotion will contact the Customer to arrange a suitable delivery date and time when orders are ready.
- The desk is delivered fully assembled with a furniture removalist during work hours Monday-Friday.
- Desks are built to order and take around 5 business days to assemble once payment is made.
- Allow another 5-10 business days for delivery once order is despatched, based on location of delivery, Removalists workload and Customer’s availability to accept delivery.
- Custom orders can take up to 30 business days to manufacture. Every effort will be made by Ergomotion to reduce this lead time if possible.
- Delivery of goods shall be undertaken by the Ergomotion to the Customer:
- Subject to availability and without any liability on behalf of Ergomotion for any delays.
- Once the goods have been delivered by Ergomotion to the Customer, all risk in and to the goods shall pass to the Customer.
- The cost of freight varies in regional areas. By placing an order you accept that Ergomotion will contact you to discuss freight should your delivery address be in a regional location. We suggest you contact Ergomotion via email or phone to get an accurate freight cost prior to placing your order.
Claims & Warranty
- Ergomotion warrants the motiondesk motor, electronics and frame for a period of 10 years. Ergomotion warrants the Edesk motor, electronics and frame for a period of 3 years. Ergomotion warrants the motiontv & motionpc motors, electronics and frame for a period of 2 years. The warranty covers the frame and all electronics against faulty workmanship and defective materials.
- All claims for any damage and/or defect in the goods purchased by the Customer must be made to Ergomotion in writing within 2 days of delivery of the goods otherwise the goods are deemed to be accepted and in good working order and condition.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality, or due to a technical issue.
- Ergomotion aims to ensure all of our customers are satisfied with our products. Please contact us and we will do our best, within reason to rectify any issues.
- The warranty is transferrable with the product.
- If you break or damage the desk, or any of the components, the warranty is void for those components. If they need replacing, you will be required to purchase an additional component. Please contact us if you need replacement parts.
Refunds & Returns
- Ergomotion does not accept returns or refunds for “Change of Mind” purchases.
- If you believe you have purchased a faulty product, you must provide proof of purchase to receive a refund, replacement product or repair.Ergomotion may have the faulty product assessed by a third-party to determine the nature and cause of the fault. Officeworks reserves the right to decline an exchange, refund or repair where any product fault is caused by misuse or neglect.
Questions & further information
If you have questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at:
Ergomotion Pty Ltd
ABN 65 669 412 322
17 Malane Street, Bentleigh East, VIC, 3165, Australia