Ergomotion provide a comparison of different models of TV lifts
Ergomotion are an Australian manufacturer of TV lifts and often observe consumers comparing pricing on TV lifts instead of the technical capabilities of the TV lifts.
All manufacturers make different TV lifts and there are many differences between all of the TV lift models available.
Some of the key questions to ask include:
- Do the TV lifts have one motor or multiple motors?
- Do the TV lifts have smart logic?
- How easy are the TV lifts to install?
- Are the TV lifts quiet when they operate?
- Do The TV lifts have an optional remote control and is this included in the cost or an optional extra?
- How stable are the TV lifts especially when fully extended?
- How long is the warranty?
- Are spare parts readily available?
Overseas TV lifts can also be considered and some key questions to be considered include:
- Is the lift an equivalent quality and design of a locally manufactured one?
- Who will backup the warranty, if anyone?
- Is the voltage suitable and approved for Australian use?
- Will there be duties, taxes and GST payable on the goods? These costs and other miscellaneous costs can end up costing a lot more than going through a local supplier.
Ergomotion offers an unbiased breakdown of their TV lifts and the capabilities of each one. Each TV lift is designed for a specific market and costs can vary based on the design of each unit.
motionpc TV lifts have been designed for smaller TV’s up to 37” or 45kg in weight. They are single post lifts and are not as stable as the double post motiontv models. However, motionpc TV lifts are more than capable of lifting most of the flat screen TV’s on the market today. motionpc TV lifts including an IR remote control.