How to choose the best hidden TV Lift Cabinet
When choosing the best hidden TV lift for your project, there are several aspects to consider. Here are 8 key points from Ergomotion® to help you make an informed decision:
- Weight and Size Compatibility: Determine the weight and size of your TV to ensure compatibility with the TV lift. Each TV lift has weight and size limitations, so it’s vital to select a lift that can handle the dimensions and weight of your television.
- Lift Mechanism: TV lifts come with different mechanisms, such as electric lifts, mechanical lifts, and hydraulic lifts. Electric lifts are the most common and provide smooth and quiet operation. They are also maintenance free. Mechanical lifts require manual effort to lift the TV, while hydraulic lifts use fluid pressure to raise and lower the TV. Consider your preferences and the convenience of the lift mechanism.
- Mounting Options: Consider the mounting options available with the TV lift. Some lifts are designed for floor mounting, while others are meant for wall or ceiling installations. Choose a lift that aligns with your desired installation method and available space. All Ergomotion® TV lifts are designed to be hidden in a cabinet and pop up from the floor.
- Control Options: Look for a TV lift that offers convenient control options. Many lifts come with remote controls or cabinet-mounted control panels, allowing you to raise and lower the TV with ease. Some innovative models even offer integration with home automation systems. Ergomotion® TV lifts come standard with a Bluetooth remote control.
- Safety Features: Safety should be a priority when selecting a TV lift. It is very important to look for lifts that have built-in safety features such as anti-collision sensors, which detect obstacles and stop the lift from lowering or raising, preventing damage or injury. Ergomotion® TV lifts have an anti-collision sensor that will only stop the lift but will also retract it in the opposite direction to eliminate the collision. Additionally, choose a lift with a sturdy construction that can securely hold your TV.
- Noise Level: If you prefer a quieter TV lifting experience, consider lifts that are specifically designed for reduced noise. Electric lifts with smooth and quiet operation are a good choice for minimizing noise.
- Warranty and Support: Check the warranty and customer support provided by the manufacturer. A reliable warranty and good customer support ensure that you can address any issues or concerns that may arise after your purchase.
- Budget: Set a budget for your TV lift and consider options within that price range. TV lifts can vary significantly in cost depending on their features and quality. Ensure you get the best value for your money while meeting your specific requirements.
By considering these factors and conducting thorough research, you can choose the best pop up TV lift that meets your needs in terms of compatibility, convenience, safety, and budget.